The State Central Committee (SCC) is the governing body of the NDP.
We have four SCC meetings a year where Democrats gather to conduct the business of the state party.
Democrats and Independents are welcome to attend as guests. Only SCC Members can vote on agenda items.
We archive the agenda packets, minutes and attendance lists for our State Central Committee Meetings.
Key Documents and Links
2020 SCC Meeting and Convention Schedule
Jan. 17-18, SCC Meeting: Norfolk
March 21, SCC Meeting: Phone and Online
May 17-31: County Conventions
- Conventions were held in all 93 counties for the first time all online. Read about that process here.
June 13-14: State Convention
- The state convention was held all online. See the details here on rules and process that governed the convention.
- The meeting was streamed on FB Live.
- We elected officers, SCC Members, delegates to the national convention and electors. Read all about the convention results.
- State Convention minutes
July 18-19, SCC Meeting: Phone and Online
September 25-27, SCC Meeting: Hastings
- Featured Caucus: Young Democrats
- The Lark Downtown, 809 W. 2nd St.
- Book your room for the Sept. 25-27, 2020 SCC Meeting
- We will post an agenda packet at least 30 days before the meeting.
- Email questions to [email protected]
- Please note–we will post by July 30 if this meeting is moving forward in-person or if because of Covid-19 we need to move the meeting online.
2017-2019 SCC Meetings Archived
- March 28-30, 2019: CD1, Lincoln
- Featured Caucus: Latinx Caucus
- June 28-30, 2019: CD3, Scottsbluff
- October 25-27, 2019: CD2, Omaha
- December 7, 2019: SCC Meeting (phone)
- Lincoln State Convention, June 2018: Minutes and Attendance List
- Phone Meeting: August 2018: Minutes and Attendance List
- No Agenda Packet
- Phone Meeting, September 2017: Minutes and Attendance List
- No Agenda Packet