The State Central Committee (SCC) is the governing body of the NDP.
We have four SCC meetings a year where Democrats gather to conduct the business of the state party.
Democrats and Independents are welcome to attend as guests. Only SCC Members can vote on agenda items.
Key Documents and Links
- Party Structure and Governing Documents.
- NDP Archived Resolutions
- List of all SCC Delegates and Alternates by Legislative District.
- NDP Officers. Our statewide officers and caucus chairs are also members of the SCC.
- SCC Delegate Manual.
- Code of Conduct for candidates, elected officials and SCC Delegates.
- The 2020 Delegate Selection Plan.
- Resolutions and Tips and Tricks for Submitting a Resolution to the NDP
2021 SCC Meeting Schedule
All SCC meetings are steamed on our Facebook page for the public to view. Only SCC Delegates can vote on the agenda items.
Jan. 8-9, 2021, Phone Meetings
March 6-7, 2021, Phone meetings
June 4-5, 2021, Phone meetings
October 2021, Omaha (Big Blue Weekend including Morrison Exon Event)
- Featured Caucus: Youth Assembly (Young Democrats, College Democrats and High School Democrats)
- 30-Day Agenda Packet
- 10-Day Agenda Packet
- Day of Agenda Packet
- Meeting Minutes
2017-2020 SCC Meetings Archived
Jan. 17-18, SCC Meeting: Norfolk
March 21, SCC Meeting: Phone and Online
May 17-31: County Conventions
- Conventions were held in all 93 counties for the first time all online. Read about that process here.
June 13-14: State Convention
- The state convention was held all online. See the details here on rules and process that governed the convention.
- The meeting was streamed on FB Live.
- We elected officers, SCC Members, delegates to the national convention and electors. Read all about the convention results.
- State Convention minutes
July 18-19, SCC Meeting: Phone and Online
September 26-27, SCC Meeting and Continuation of State Convention Phone and Online
- 30-day Packet
- 10-day Packet
- Day-of Agenda Packet
- Rules Committee Final Report
- State Convention Minutes
- September Minutes and Attendance
- Email questions to [email protected]
- March 28-30, 2019: CD1, Lincoln
- June 28-30, 2019: CD3, Scottsbluff
- October 25-27, 2019: CD2, Omaha
- December 7, 2019: SCC Meeting (phone)
- Lincoln State Convention, June 2018: Minutes and Attendance List
- Phone Meeting: August 2018: Minutes and Attendance List
- No Agenda Packet
- Phone Meeting, September 2017: Minutes and Attendance List
- No Agenda Packet